kingcheddarxvii: Yooo drop a BEAT It’s really important not to misconstrue people gettin mad and voicing their stress as hate against you specifically. Like when a lady pal goes on a rant against dude pals and you’re a dude pal and you get hurt feelins, it doesn’t mean she hates you specifically or thinks you’re a bad dude Same with any oppressed minority goin on a rant about bad crappy stuff...
City of Heroes.
yahoosupportstaff: In City of Heroes, one of the main villains is this guy called Lord Nemesis, Lord Nemesis made himself immortal, he also attacked the White House and made himself “Emperor of the Americas”, which he was abruptly defeated, stopped and teleported away to safety. During the game we encountered Lord Nemesis may times, and each time before defeat he teleported away to safety....
GUYS THERE IS ACTUALLY A WEBSITE THAT COMPLEMENTS...
uncolorfulskittles: http://emergencycompliment.com/# somebody cares
gunpowderandspark: <IMG> That exact sexual thing you like with the exact level of intensity at which you feel comfortable </IMG>
cas-get-into-my-ass: himchanspenus: Here’s a serious advice. Even the nicest people have their limits. Don’t try to reach that point because the nicest people are also the scariest assholes when they’ve had enough. Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Apathy Never Landed On The Moon: Titan Icon got a... →
apathyneverlandedonthemoon: Everyone’s favorite City of Heroes launching program got a new feature: Ability to enter the basic starting zones! Doors don’t work, there’s no one around, and you can’t do anything but fly and hold a torch, but you can go into any of the starting zones including Atlas Park, Praetoria, and the…
devilfuckingchickens: shelzie: hankenta: shelzie: thisgirlgames: Yo. Dat Game 3 between EG and ROX.KIS was literally the best thing I have ever seen. that went on FOREVER holy crap! nail-biting stuff. I’m glad I’m not personally invested in either of the teams. It went all over the place. Same, I was kind of half watching and half doing other stuff. I just bought my Compendium and...
City of Heroes ask prompt questions!
1. First character? What was their powersets?
2. Favorite character(s)?
3, Top 5 favorite powersets?
4. Least favorite powersets?
5. Story arcs you enjoyed?
6. Did you enjoy your first time playing City of Heroes?
7. Any particular character with a background or story you felt really proud of?
8. What was the first ever Task Force you did? Did you enjoy your experience with it?
9. How was the community on the server you played on?
10. Did you play on just one, or several servers?
11. First global channel to join?
12. Any IRL friends that you played with in-game?
13. Encounter anyone that you considered to be "online" family?
14. If you were in a Supergroup, did you ask to join it, were blind invited, or someone in it asked if you wanted to join?
15. How long did it take you to get your first level 50?
16. How long have you played City of Heroes?
17. Which body type do you highly prefer? (Female, Male, Huge?)
18. Did you ever have an interest in powerleveling? Were you against it? Indifferent?
19. Ever roleplay with your character?
20. Make any characters that were inspired by a character that's popular? (Superman, Iron Man, etc.)?
21. What was your opinion on being able to customize the colors of a majority of the powers?
22. Any particular costume pieces that you wanted to be added in that weren't? (Hairstyles, piercings, tattoos, etc.)?
23. Opinions on Ouroboros?
24. What was your favorite weapon? Did you prefer melee weapons, or ranged weapons?
25. Did you ever play a Peacebringer or Warshade? Arachnos Soldier or Arachnos Widow?
26. Did you enjoy playing a Hero or Villain more? Or both?
27. What did you think of the "Going Rogue" expansion?
28. Any powersets you think should have been added, that weren't?
29. Did you prefer rolling with regular enhancements, or IO's?
30. Were you a badge hunter? If any, which badge(s) were most difficult to obtain?
31. Did you prefer to solo, or team up with people when doing missions?
32. Street sweeping, or missions?
33. How involved were you with all the holiday events?
34. What was the mission difficulty you liked running on?
35. Any favorite NPCs? (Freedom Phalanx, Arachnos, etc.)?
36. Least Favorite NPC group? (Malta, Carnival, Devouring, etc.)?
37. Ever attempt at making artwork of your character(s)?
38. Thoughts on Incarnates?
39. How was your first Incarnate Trial experience? Did you join with experienced players, or were you around when they first came out?
40. Favorite Incarnate power(s)?
41. Do you think Incarnates are overpowered and ruin the fun in things, or spice things up?
42. Any Incarnate Trials you dislike?
43. Thoughts on the Paragon Market? Paragon Rewards?
44. Did you use Wentworth's/Black Market often?
45. If you used IO's, what are your thoughts on the purple sets?
46. Did you like Lord Recluse? Statesman?
47. Have you played through all of the Who Will Die arcs? If so, what was your reaction to certain characters dying? If not, who do you think died?
48. Any favorite Praetorians?
49. Opinions on Architect Entertainment?
50. Favorite Archtype(s)? Origin(s)?
I want more DotA buddies.
iminterestinghonest: Im off to work now but add me on Steam and maybe we play later this evening :) I live in England So I dont really wanna play with people on the SEA server :P Cybereggz is the steam :)
hungarian: nowhere in the bible does it say god is not a burrito
servbot42 asked: EY GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM
Parents: Teenagers don't communicate anymore
Parents : Teenagers don't speak to us any more
Parents: It's all Facebook messaging now
Parents : No one communicates with their children
Parents : It's all about communication
Parents: Teenagers should talk to us more
Teenager: Well, I'm really stressed out about these test and lately i've felt really crap and-
Parents: Gosh, all you do is moan.
If you play Dota 2 and you don't buy the...
avenue: January 2013: This shall be my year May 2013: Well, shit
sparklestrider: off to go see iron man 3 <3 so for when I get back… reblog if you want me to design you a homestuck fankid based off your blog and face?? because I really love doing that. I’ll write you a little opener and give you a pixel and everything. 110% serious. please??
dai-sy-m: do you ever get random bursts of confidence and plan to do something then later wither in shyness
zestyoranges: shibbins: squadala